Congratulations On Your New Bike!
Today's sport bikes are truly incredible machines with performance that cannot be fully experienced on the street, but heading to the track for the first time can be an intimidating experience...
That's where Chuckwalla comes in! We are here to support new track riders and get you out there pushing the limits of your new bike and your skills as safely and as economically as possible.
If you've never ridden on a track before you will need to a track day with a "C" Group session for beginners.
We suggest new track riders look at 2Wheel Track Days, Track Dayz and Track Xperience. Once you become more advanced you can run with "No Sessions" track organizations like SoCal Track Days.
Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn what days on the current Calendar are available for you at 50% OFF and don't forget to bring your Hang Tag to get Free Gate Fees on your first visit!
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO NEED A FEW MORE THINGS BEFORE YOU HIT THE TRACK:
- A clean, road-worthy motorcycle with properly operating controls is required.
- Minimum 250 cc displacement.
- Mirrors must be taped or removed.
- Headlight and taillight must be taped and the brake light completely covered to not distract following riders.
- Engine in good running condition with no leaks.
- Tires in new or near new condition. This is important because you can easily get 175 miles on the track per day.
- Safety wire or RTV silicone adhesive is required on the oil drain bolt and recommended on other critical fasteners.
- Wheel weights must be taped.
- Full coverage leathers (1 piece or top and bottom zipped together) or an equivalent Cordura Nylon or Kevlar suit. (Aerostich OK)
- Leather or Kevlar riding gloves extending above the wrist.
- Leather riding boots extending above the ankle.
- A DOT and/or Snell approved full-face helmet with no damage.
- Joe Rocket “Phoenix” or similar light-weight suits are not acceptable.